Biochemica UK Ltd is seeking two permanent, full-time Service Chemists to join its dynamic team following a surge in demand and significant expansion.
Due to increased customer demand in the North East and North West, Biochemica, which is headquartered in Teesside, is looking to bolster its team to support existing and future water management contracts in the region and beyond.
Biochemica provides specialist water management services and chemical products to a nationwide client base in a multitude of industries including chemical manufacture, healthcare, energy, pharmaceuticals, automotive manufacture, steel works, aggregates, paint and coatings, building services, municipal, food and beverage and the public sector, plus many more.
In addition to commodity chemical distribution, Biochemica offers the full spectrum of water treatment services from boiler, cooling and wastewater treatment to Legionella control and monitoring works, as well as environmentally-friendly chemical products and services through Ecochemica. All services are supported by complete engineering and equipment solutions.
The Service Chemists will be responsible for delivering high quality onsite water treatment services, test work and Legionella management for Biochemica’s client portfolio.
- Servicing of Boilers, Closed Systems and Cooling Towers
- Routine on-site sampling and analysis of water systems
- Legionella control and monitoring works including temperature monitoring
- Interpreting results and regular liaison with clients
- Completing regular internal and external reports
- Maintaining Chemical Dosing Systems
- Managing the existing account base, ensuring accounts are maximised and the profitability of all quoted works
- Attending regular internal and external training
- Providing training to clients
- Auditing Log Books
- Attending regular site and review meeting with clients
Essential Candidate Requirements:
- Demonstrable water treatment industry experience
- Knowledge of the water treatment industry, Legionella compliance and technical issues
- Ability to work well under pressure, multi-task and have good time management
- Full, clean UK driving licence and a willingness to travel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate that they are a dedicated, self-motivated individual with initiative and have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Job share is an option for these roles, with salaries prorated accordingly.
Salary: £25,000+ dependent upon experience
Benefits: Company vehicle, laptop, mobile phone, private health care and company pension schemes, ongoing training opportunities
How to apply: Send a CV with a covering letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Recruitment, Biochemica UK Ltd, Unit 4 Daimler Drive, Cowpen Lane Industrial Estate, Billingham, TS23 4JD
Closing date: 9am, Wednesday 2nd December 2015
Start date: Immediate start. Candidates must be therefore available for interview as soon as possible.
Biochemica is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes CVs from everyone.
For further information about Biochemica UK Ltd, please continue to explore the website, and to request a full job description, call our Customer Service team on 08455 045440 or email email@example.com.
To learn more about working at Biochemica, please visit the Careers page.