Biochemica Water Ltd is proud to have been recognised for a variety of business, industry and innovation awards, on a local and national basis.
As we strive to improve the way the water treatment industry works with our innovations and investment in new developments, we hope to populate the Biochemica trophy display even further over the coming years.
Here is an overview of some of Biochemica’s achievements.
- 2016 got off to a flying start for Biochemica with its Sales Manager, Dr Sandra Rountree taking home the NEPIC (North East Process Industry Cluster) Young Achiever Award at the organisation’s Annual Awards Dinner. This was the third occasion a Biochemica employee has seen success in the Fine & Speciality Chemicals category.
- Warehouse Assistant, Jonny Lofthouse became the second Biochemica team member to win a Young Achiever Award after taking home the prize within the Fine & Speciality Chemicals category at the prestigious NEPIC (North East Process Industry Cluster) Annual Awards Dinner 2015.
- 2013 saw Biochemica shortlisted within the Innovator of the Year category of the New Energy and Cleantech Awards – further recognition for its pioneering Bio Pack Clean technology for cleaning cooling towers.
- Biochemica Account Manager, Jenny Thompson celebrated being crowned a Young Achiever at the NEPIC (North East Process Industry Cluster) Annual Awards Dinner 2013.
- Biochemica’s Marketing & Business Development Officer, Michelle Oliver scooped The University of Sunderland’s Runner Up Intern of the Year Award at the insitution’s inaugural Graduate Internship Scheme celebration event.
- In 2011, Biochemica received its first acknowledgement for making waves within the water treatment industry after coming top for the Innovation Award at the Teesside heat of the nebusiness Awards. The award was granted following the launch of Biochemica’s Bio Pack Clean technology, which allows the pack-fill within cooling towers to be cleaned without having to be shutdown – bringing with it a multitude of economical and sustainability benefits such as saving energy and money and helping to reduce Britain’s carbon footprint.
- Originally born and located in Hartlepool, Biochemica was recognised by the local Hartlepool Business Awards when we won the ‘Most Promising Business’ award in 2010.