Marketing Assistant – Full time
£18,000 to £20,000 depending on experience
Biochemica Group Ltd is seeking a bright, confident and creative individual to join the Group’s marketing team. You will work closely with the Events and Marketing Manager and will be involved in all of the company’s marketing activities. You will also support the Events and Marketing Manager in major campaigns and in organising events.
This is a role that will be busy and no two days will be quite the same; and you will have to be ready to turn your hand to things you may never have done.
The post holder will be a graduate and will need to be quick to learn new skills; they must have very strong IT skills and excellent communication skills. They will need to be able to manage their own time and prioritise competing demands. They must also be ready to become fully involved in the activities of Biochemica– only by really understanding the business will you be able to market it effectively.
Experience of working in a marketing department, or a marketing qualification, is preferred but is not necessary. What is most important is that you communicate effectively, have a creative streak and are willing to fully support the marketing team.
Supports the Events & Marketing Manager in carrying out various strategies and tasks. Compiles, analyses, and reports marketing data. Helps maintain client relationships.
Marketing Assistant Job Duties:
- Works under the direction of the Events & Marketing Manager to help reach the company’s marketing goals and objectives
- Helps develop and manage digital marketing campaigns (Emails/Blog)
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Preparing online and print marketing and PR campaigns.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Analyses surveys, polls, and other market research to look for patterns and trends. Including
- Creates graphs, reports, and detailed data analysis using computer software
- Delivers reports on research findings through written documents and verbal presentations
- Assists in creating promotional materials, including brochures, blogs, marketing copy, etc.
- Provides fact-checking, copy-editing, and formatting assistance during the creation of mailers, coupons, website content, and other promotional materials
- Helps maintain social media accounts for brands, products, or services
- Organises and plans the production of all major marketing materials by working closely with printers, sponsors, and other involved parties
- Helps to plan and attend promotional events hosted by the company’s marketing
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
Marketing Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or a Related Field, Computer Proficiency, Social Media, Research, Analysis, Data Entry, Written and Verbal Communication, Interpersonal Communication, Customer Service, Client Relationships, Financial Skills, General Maths Skills, Creativity, Teamwork, Organisation, Planning, Reliability, Punctuality
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 21st July 2017.