Next month (November), Biochemica’s hot tub, spa and swimming pool chemicals division, Pool Chemical Products will take to the stands for the second time this year as it gears up to exhibit at the UK Pool & Spa Expo.
Pool Chemical Products is a division of water treatment specialist, Biochemica UK Ltd and supplies hot tub, spa and swimming pool chemicals and accessories to the trade and direct to consumers, as well as schools, hotels and leisure facilities across the UK.
After showcasing its range of affordable, quality products at the UK Pool & Spa Expo for the first time back in January, Pool Chemical Products saw a surge of interest from the wet leisure industry and has since been improving its offering to the market.
Visitors to the show, which takes place at the NEC in Birmingham, can expect a bigger and better affair this time around as Pool Chemical Products reveals a raft of developments including:
- A wider product range – new products added to the Pool Chemical Products portfolio based on feedback from hot tub manufacturers and consumers, plus the ability to meet future requests. Pool Chemical Products is also revamping its website and updating all product photography
- Exclusive products – Pool Chemical Products is offering trade clients exclusivity to a selection of specialist chemical products
- Enhanced packaging and labelling design – a sleek new look for all products to complement the Pool Chemical Products brand
- Own label service – Pool Chemical Products is able to brand its products with manufacturer and suppliers’ own labels and provide a professional label design service
- Top secret new product launch – the UK Pool & Spa Expo will provide the platform for Pool Chemical Products to unveil its latest product innovation to the swimming pool, spa and hot tub market, which has been especially developed in-house by Pool Chemical Products’ chemists and National Swimming Pool Foundation Certified Pool/Spa Operator® qualified team.
Pool Chemical Products was the brainchild of Biochemica’s Managing Director, Dave Ruddy, who heads up the dedicated division and will be among the team on hand at the show. He said: “At Pool Chemical Products, we do more than chemicals and accessories – we do chemistry. It’s an exciting time for us and we are hoping to draw in the crowds at the UK Pool & Spa Expo based on this ethos.
“We’re particularly looking forward to revealing our new product which we have kept under wraps especially for the exhibition and encourage swimming pool, spa and hot tub users, manufacturers and suppliers to visit our stand to see it in action firsthand.
“I would also like to remind those from the various different industries expected at the show to find out more about the associated technical services we can provide through Biochemica, such as Legionella control and monitoring services.”
Pool Chemical Products can be found at Stand C30 of the UK Pool & Spa Expo 2015, which takes place in The Pavilion Hall of the National Exhibition Centre (NEC) in Birmingham from Sunday 22 to Tuesday 24 November 2015.
Dave added: “We would also welcome any requests to pre-arrange meetings to take place during or around the exhibition to discuss how we can provide affordable and quality solutions to any potential partner companies.”
To get in touch and to pre-arrange a meeting at the UK Pool & Spa Expo 2015, call 0845 8722732 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information about Pool Chemical Products, visit www.poolchemicalproducts.co.uk or find them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/PoolChemicalProducts and Twitter at www.twitter.com/Pool_Products.
To secure your free ticket to the UK Pool & Spa Expo 2015, click here to visit their website.